The first three books for 2020 are already scheduled:
- Smolder (Ignite 2, Jan 10)
- Daddy (Kinky Boys 1, mid Jan, co-written with Kyleen Neuhold
- Snow Way Out (Valentine’s Inc – Snowed In, 4 Feb)
After that, here’s what you can expect the rest of the year:
- Ignite 3 (last book in the series)
- Irresistible Omegas 9 (may be the last book in the series, if not it’s the second last and I will also write the last one so we can wrap this series up)
- Kinky Boys 2, 3, 4, and 5 (complete series, cowritten with Kyleen Neuhold
- Perfect Hands 4 (Master Ford’s story)
- Wander’s story (spin off from No Angel featuring the security guy Wander)
- A brand new series
- A surprise or two…
Other than that, I hope to release a box set of the first Irresistible Omegas books with some bonus content.
Kenneth Obi will be working hard to catch up on my backlist this year. Going forward, the plan is to release the audio of new books as soon as possible after release of the book. He’ll also be doing my backlist, including the Irresistible Omegas series, Shipping the Captain, and The Time of My Life. He’s already recording the last three Ballsy Boys books, so we hope to have those out in January.
I haven’t planned a lot of conferences this year, at least not reader-oriented ones. I am planning to attend GRL in St. Louis this year, but I will probably come as a reader and not as an author to reduce the stress level for me. Unfortunately, I’ve had to cancel ShiMMer and will not be attending EPC. My son and I are planning another big summer road trip, so I want to focus on spending time with him.
I will be attending PAGE (an MM author event) in April and two other author conferences in September and November. I’m also hoping to be at two writing retreats this year as well as one author mastermind meet up.
But in 2021, I will be at GLO in Sydney, Australia and I can’t wait. That one’s gonna be epic…
I hope you guys are as excited about next year as I am!